Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BARBIE DOLL HAIR FIX

How many of you throw perfectly good barbie dolls out just because their hair has become tangled and frizzy? I know my mom did all the time.

Well, It's TIME TO SAVE BARBIE!!!

Even if you do not have a barbie of your own, you can pick up ones at thrift stores for pennies on the dollar, and restore them to their original beauty.

 Here's one I ordered off of Ebay. She is a Winx doll from 2004. There was only one picture on the listing, and the seller did not disclose theat the back of her hair was one big knot , and smelled of smoke!!!UGHHH. 

So what did I have to lose but to try and fix her. Here's what I did....

Wash with shampoo in warm water
Add conditioner and brush all snarls out starting at the ends
Rinse out conditioner.
Let air dry.
Set with straws and bobby pins
Spray with a light coat of hair spray
Let sit overnight
Remove straws and finger comb hair
Spray lightly one more time with hair spray.